Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving again

Well, it's the time for announcements! Since I now have an on-campus requirement to my degree (they've changed it, the buggers) we're using that as an excellent excuse to move to Queensland again. Truth be told I can't really handle Tassie anymore, neither can the husband. I can't be bothered with all the extra effort the cold takes-heating, clothing, washing ad infinitum. I want sunlight and warmth, I want to be able to garden all year round without the massive frosts we get here from March-November. I want to be able to go to the beach and actually swim, enjoy myself at markets rather than shivering, and basically be WARM. I feel as if Tassie has slowly sucked the personality out of me, i'm so blah. Being cold makes me curl up on the couch and brood, yet in the heat we were always out and about, running around and being crazy. And I want to feel attractive, I feel like such bogan just wearing jeans and warm jackets day in day out. I never thought i'd say it, but I want to wear a dress! All I do here is hug the fire and mope.

So time for a change. We're renting the house out and taking off ASAP. The only time-critical thing is getting a bloody electrician, you'd never guess it was us paying them, it's like pulling bloody teeth. I'll get one in though, even if I have to do it at gunpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Feel free to add to, question or (constructively) criticise what you've read here. It all adds to our knowledge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...