Saturday, September 13, 2008

The g-string

We were at the park the other day and as Shorty was walking away from us D started laughing hysterically. "Look, he looks like he's wearing a g-string!" I had to admit he's right-it's a nappy I made him recently to experiment with making a cotton outer AIO with elastic casing. The combination of the two narrowed the pattern a lot, and Shorty's rather, erm, generous rump (the reason i've never bothered trying Itti Bittis) overflows.



Oh, and it wicks if left on beyond mild dampness. I was pretty sure it would, but you never really know until you try these things. I'll stick with rolled edges methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Feel free to add to, question or (constructively) criticise what you've read here. It all adds to our knowledge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...